The Gole zard peak 3750m is located in west side of the Damavand peak.you can reach to the base of Gole zard with just 15min driving from Polur camp. it already can be a good place for ski touring and acclimatization before Damavand. a really amazing view of Damavand can be seen from Gole zard area.
BEST TIME: February-March-April
TRIP LENGTH: 2 days
• full services of a professional expedition leader plus local guides
• 4×4 vehicle support as required
• all meals
• all transport as outlined in the itinerary
• all accommodation
• any specialist kit
• international flights
• local airport taxes and international visas
• tips to local guides
• personal equipment (once booked you’ll receive a short kit list)
• travel insurance
Day 1: Driving to Polur. Short walk around. Overnight in MSFI hut.
Day 2: We will have a 15 min drive then climb up Golezard (3750m) and ski down then back to Polur. Golezard peak is one of the best places where you can take beautiful photos of Damavand peak and Also spend the night in case the weather is good.